How to Streamline your commercial cleaning strategies
Streamline Cleaning with Smart Strategies
Every minute that you save in a busy day adds to productivity and boosts your bottom line. Streamline the time you spend on routine chores with these smart cleaning strategies:
• Store all supplies in one location, and keep them portable. Fill a lightweight plastic basket or wheeled cart with dusting spray, glass cleaner, isopropyl alcohol, paper towels and microfiber wipes.
• Shine keyboards and monitors with disposable towelettes designed to pick up crumbs, dust and debris. Discourage desktop lunches and snack breaks.
• Designate a central closet for the office vacuum, but don’t bury it behind supplies. Keep it ready to roll for regular cleaning and emergency pick-up duties.
• Garbage patrol goes faster when you keep refill trash liners in the bottom of bins. Just pull out the full bag, pop in a fresh liner, and save extra steps to the supply closet.
• Disinfectant wipes come in handy on restroom counters and break room tables. Encourage employees to use them on door knobs, faucets, fixtures, fridge handles and microwave controls.
• If you don’t use a cleaning service, designate and post routine duties, but let employees trade assignments. To keep things fair, rotate jobs on a regular basis. Using a checklist can help keeping everyone on top of all the important things you’d like to see taken care off.