If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (740) 534-9210

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Space Heater Fire in Nippa, KY

This fire started when a electric space heater sparked and caught fire.  It ripped through the house and destroyed most of the interior.  SERVPRO of Southern Scioto & Lawrence Counties were asked to do the entire rebuild.

This is a comparison of the hall and stairs to the loft.  As you can see we moved the staircase from one side to the other which opened up the kitchen adding almost four feet of width.  We also opened the bedroom to the left of the stairs creating a living room area.  We were able to complete the complete reconstruction in 90 days.  A major accomplishment since we rebuilt the entire inside of the structure.  The customer will tell you that their house is better now than when the had it built new.