House Fire In Portsmouth, OH
This house fire was the result of electrical short in the kitchen light fixture which is on the other side of this wall seen in the before and after pictures. The fire totally destroyed the kitchen and another room adjacent to it plus major smoke and soot damage. Our mitigation and cleaning crew were able to get there and start the clean up process the next day. Once they finished our construction crew jumped in and got the house put back together in a very short time. The customer was amazed at how quickly we were able to get her back to normal. When our crew finished up and the owner saw it she was brought to tears. Sometimes we forget how impactful our work can be for the customer after suffering such a lose.