House Fire in Nippa, KY
This fire started when a electric space heater sparked and caught fire. It ripped through the house and destroyed most of the interior. SERVPRO of Southern Scioto & Lawrence Counties was asked to do the entire rebuild. This is a photo of the new tongue in grove ceiling that we put up. As you can see we replaced a four foot florescent light fixture with four can lights. We were able to complete the complete reconstruction in 90 days. A major accomplishment since we rebuilt the entire inside of the structure. The customer will tell you that their house is better now than when the had it built new.