If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (740) 534-9210

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

House Fire in Nippa, KY

This fire started when a electric space heater sparked and caught fire.  It ripped through the house and destroyed most of the interior. SERVPRO of Southern Scioto & Lawrence Counties was asked to do the entire rebuild.  This is a photo of the new tongue in grove ceiling that we put up.  As you can see we replaced a four foot florescent light fixture with four can lights.  We were able to complete the complete reconstruction in 90 days.  A major accomplishment since we rebuilt the entire inside of the structure.  The customer will tell you that their house is better now than when the had it built new.