Space Heater Fire Nippa, KY
This fire started when a electric space heater sparked and caught fire. It ripped through the house and destroyed most of the interior. We were asked to do the entire put back. This is a look at the rebuilt master bathroom. As you can tell from the before photo it took on extensive smoke and fire damage. Looking at the after photo you can see they have a brand new modern bath. We were able to complete the complete reconstruction in 90 days. A major accomplishment since we rebuilt the entire inside of the structure. The customer will tell you that their house is better now than when the had it built new.